Filtration and dewatering on filter presses and belt filter
The use of ECOFILTER® in thickening on filter presses and belt filter presses optimizes the capacities of your installation and eliminates clogging of the supporting cloths.
ECOFILTER® improves the preparation of the sludge and increases their dewatering capability by acting as a structuring agent.
– Sludges in following industries :
food – mining and quarrying – ceramics and paint – carboard – glass – chemicals and tanneries – surface treatment – metallurgie
Ecofilter® as a filter aid, is mixed directly with the sludge to be dewatered, preferably before or during the flocculation or coagulation stage. The mixing is performed at a rate of 5 to 15 % in weight according to the concentration of products to be treated.
– Improvement in the behaviour of the sludge on the filter cloth.
– Increase in the pressure and the filtration rate
– Reduction in sludge creep and less cleaning needed.
– Improvement in dryness and in the action of the flocculant and/or coagulant.
– Increase in the agronomic and energy content of the sludge.
– Overall reduction in the costs of filtration.